Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Way Back Wednesday

This Wednesday I am taking you way back...
Since this weekend is full of reconnecting with friends and most my night-time will be spent at our hometown festivals "entertainment tent" and house gatherings. I'm sure it will be a weekend full of reminiscing and music. So today I am taking you way back in the start of my love for music... 
OK and the love for boy bands in general.

ENJOY!

O'Town - All or Nothing

S Club 7 - S Club Party

TLC - No Scrub


Britney Spears - Anticipating
*my very favorite song when seeing here in concert in 2001!

N'Sync - I Want You Back

Here are just SOME of my favorites.
Other bands/singers like:
Backstreet Boys
98 Degrees
P!NK
Dream
M2M
Shaggy
Hanson
and many more...
were in my collection as well.

Can you think of any great throwbacks that I missed? I love a good laugh and and dying to hear some old school music to jam to today... just let me know in the comments below.

Ohhh & stay tuned for FRIDAY when I bring you back to present day music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I love hearing your thoughts and ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...