Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Favorites: Things I CAN NOT leave the house without.

Friday Favorites One



1: Vera Bradley Student Agenda, pictured is the 2014 Student Agenda in Heather, my personal is a 2013 in Va Va Bloom. This is my savior, my days would be all mixed up if I did not jot down my thoughts and plans in this little book. 

2. EOS Lip Balm and Hand Lotion, these two products are heavenly. They are always in my purse at a close reach. I am constantly reapplying both for the flavor of the strawberry sorbet lip gloss and smell of the cucumber hand lotion :)

3. Starbucks Rodarte Collection: My absolute favorite Christmas present from last year. The bag lets me carry my cup to and from work, the ceramic cup is not only stylish but keeps my coffee extra warm, the cloth sleeve is for the mornings I need the actual Starbucks pick me ups! And the re-loadable gift card was just too cute to throw away!

4: Benefit Boing and I had an instant love connection. The only make-up product that has truly been faithful to me and NEVER a let down! I apply this at least twice a day in all my trouble areas, my new found favorite is to mix with POREfessional to get the moisture and extra coverage I need. Some days all I wear is Boing -02 and BADgal Lash Mascara :)

5. J Crew iPhone 4s Case in Blue was a total steal. Bought it when I opened my JCREW CC (whoops I mentioned a bad word... CREDIT CARD) with and additional 20% off of the 9.99$ it was on sale for. It is perfect for my car charger that is slightly bigger on the charging port because the bottom of the case slides right off. Also it is the only case I own where I can plug in my AUX cord or headphones in with the case on. Plus, I am accident prone and this semi-protects it when I drop it... Props to you JCrew on the awesome design! 

Are any of my favorites your favorites?
Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I love hearing your thoughts and ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...