Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Five: TV Edition

I don't know about you but my favorite thing to do when I get home from work is put on some comfy clothes and kick back in front of the TV to catch up on all my shows. 
I'm totally your average girl... chick flicks still get me and I can always watch some reality TV... but when it comes to night time TV series... I go for the DRAMA!


1. Revenge

Season 3 Premiers Sunday September 29th
Emily Thorn is one bad butt chick, & I am totally Team Jack!


2. Scandal
Season 3 Premier is Thursday October 3rd!
Olivia Pope and her gladiators are awesome. This is a must watch!



3. Mistresses
Watch Now, Mondays at 9PM on ABC
Heated, Passioniate, Crazy DRAMA. This kinda' show makes you feel like you can handle anything in your own dramma filled life...  catch up at abc.com


4. Pretty Little Liars
Season Finale is Tuesday! #WorldWarA
My thoughts on who -A- is changes with every episode... I can wait to see what the next "big reveal" is!!!

5.  Rookie Blue
Watch now, Thursdays at 10PM on ABC.
Andy is one tough cookie & I think she has a new love connection... Love this cop drama... catch up at abc.com



I'm also a Grey's girl.
Gossip Girl addict
and a Hart of Gixie Fan.
What are some of your favorite TV Shows right now?
Let me know down below in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I love hearing your thoughts and ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...