Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Web Call Wednesday!

I need your help! 
I am looking to design 
a few things for my business/blog. 

  • postcards
  • calendars
  • blog planners
  • thank you cards
  • flyers
  • punch cards
  • business cards 
  • bingo and tic-tac-toe games. 

So calling all you graphic designers 
and computer crafty organizers...
HELP!
I have done some digging and 
found some software's to try. 
I have a Windows and Mac
so compatible to both.




What do you use or what do you recommend? 
what kinda of products do you create? 
would you like to share?
Do you have a blog where you share all this fun stuff? 
Do you know of a blog that does?

Please let me know in the comments below!
 I am trying to stay organized here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I love hearing your thoughts and ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...