Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thirty-One Thursday: What roll do you play?

September is here! LET'S PARTY!
















Here are a few ways to include the 
September Special in your life...
What role do you play?

Sea Plaid/Teal Mod Dot
Black Floral Brushstrokes

Plum Awesome Blossom/Plum Quilted Dots

Brown Woodblock Floral/Sea Plaid

Big Dot

Woodblock Floral/Turquoise Cross Pop




















Here are the new Fall Prints!

I am in love with the teal and purple colors chosen for this fall.


Which one is your favorite?

Let me know in the comments below...



Like any of these NEW Fall Hostess Exclusives? 
Throw an Online/Facebook Party.
Contact me for more info! 
or join my Facebook group here...
mythirtyone.com/kylieadams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment, I love hearing your thoughts and ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...